DR Med Cast Shoes
DR Med Cast Shoes: Made Ot material with good durability with two adjustable straps, non-slip insole Prevents the plaster from chipping, cracking or soiling
- Non-slip zigzag shaped on the boot sole
- Velcro Fasteners for adjustable fitting and stabilization
- Rubber form insole & Foot Liner cover for user’s maximum comfort
- Immobilization & Stabilization after Injuries (Fractures) & Surgery
- Post Operative & Post-Surgical treatment of the ankle & foot.
Non-slip rocker soles to allow for more natural gait during ambulation. Forefoot and heel loop lock contact closure for ease of application. For use with lower leg casted fractures.